Thursday, May 03, 2007

8 X 8 PRINTMAKING SHOW

8 X 8 PRINTMAKING SHOW
Market Street Gallery (1554 Market Street, San Francisco)
EXHIBITION: MAY 1st - 31st
RECEPTION: Friday, May 4th
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM


8 x 8 is a traveling show of works on paper of eight West Coast women printmakers who work in various printmaking media such as Intaglio, Monotype, and Chine Colle. The show will showcase 64+ fresh works in print that incorporate interesting and innovative techniques.

Printmaking artists include Seiko Tachibana, Amanda Knowles, Leslie Lowinger, Susan Belau, Donna Sharee, Ellen Markoff, Sandra Kelch and Terri Driscoll.

This should be a lot of fun to go to. I have heard a lot about some of these printmakers and it should be fun to meet them.

4 comments:

phantompanther said...

Hey this has nothing to do with this post-- but I finally went to your carbonmade page and loved your stuff. Your black and white prints are amazing ( they were my fav)-- and your paintings were very moving as well- I particularly liked the one of the girl with the white face--- be-u-t-ful!!! I love you and your stuff and your art! High five!

M said...

Thanks Mary! I'm glad that you got to see my fancy assed porfolio. I really like your stuff too but you already know that. What have you been up to?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information. Most of the posts in the blog is really valuable. Regards

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

I hope that this should be very funny as earlier I have heard a lot about some of these printmakers, and it should be fun to meet them sooner or later:) Preparing a custom paper, you need to understand its importance!